Soaring Pickup Sales Top What’s New This Week on PickupTrucks.com
Soaring Pickup Sales Top What's New This Week on PickupTrucks.com
By Brian Normile
<meta itemprop=”width” content=”1170″>
<meta itemprop=”height” content=”1170″>
New on sister site PickupTrucks.com this week: Second-quarter sales numbers are in and it's mostly good news for manufacturers; Elon Musk turns to — where else? — Twitter for Tesla pickup suggestions; and how small can half-ton pickup engines get?
Soaring Second-Quarter Sales
Pickup truck sales numbers through the second quarter of 2018 show strong results for Ford and GM, while Ram numbers take a hit amid a production transition.
Tesla Truck: Designed by Twitter?
Tesla CEO Elon Musk used Twitter to solicit suggestions for a still-hypothetical Tesla pickup and got a number of responses.
Four Is Fine
More and more new half-ton, full-size pickups are available with four-cylinder engines. How small can we go?
Cars.com's Editorial department is your source for automotive news and reviews. In line with Cars.com's long-standing ethics policy, editors and reviewers don't accept gifts or free trips from automakers. The Editorial department is independent of Cars.com's advertising, sales and sponsored content departments.
- It's Collector Car Appreciation Day: Let Me Help You Spend Your Money
- Here's Everything We Know About the 2019 Maserati Levante GTS
- Drivin' in the Rain: A Video Guide for How to Handle Hydroplaning
- What Does It Cost to Fill Up a 2018 Audi TT RS?
- Find cars for sale near you
- Research All Cars
- Compare Vehicles
Research a Specific Make
- Soaring Pickup Sales Top What's New This Week on PickupTrucks.com
- Fusion's Future: What We Want in a Wagonized Ford
2018 Chicago Auto Show: What to Expect
2018 Atlanta Auto Show: 5 Things You Can't Miss
Luxury Vehicles, Sports Cars Cost More to Crash
More From Cars.com
Can Vacuum Maker Dyson Clean Up in EV Market?