Heavy-Duty Pickups, America’s Most Driven Top What’s New on PickupTrucks.com
Heavy-Duty Pickups, America's Most Driven Top What's New on PickupTrucks.com
By Brian Normile
<meta itemprop=”width” content=”1170″>
<meta itemprop=”height” content=”1170″>
New on sister site PickupTrucks.com this week: Heavy-duty pickup trucks are the most driven vehicles in the U.S.; which used pickups are the best bargains for shoppers; and a $20,000 pickup truck is … impressive?
Heavy Duties Get Around
According to a Carvana.com study, heavy-duty pickup trucks are the most driven vehicles in the U.S., taking the top three spots and eight of the top 15.
Bang for Your Buck
Find out which used pickup trucks offer the best bargains according to another survey, this time from iSeeCars.com.
Price: The Final Frontier
You can still buy a new truck for $20,000 and, according to this reviewer, it's actually quite impressive.
Cars.com's Editorial department is your source for automotive news and reviews. In line with Cars.com's long-standing ethics policy, editors and reviewers don't accept gifts or free trips from automakers. The Editorial department is independent of Cars.com's advertising, sales and sponsored content departments.
- Cars.com 2018 American-Made Index: What's the Most American Car?
- Cars.com 2018 American-Made Index: Which Cars Are Built in America for 2018?
- Cars.com 2018 American-Made Index: What About the Least American Cars?
- Driving Smart: What's the Most American Car?
- Find cars for sale near you
- Research All Cars
- Compare Vehicles
Research a Specific Make
- On the Edge of Glory: 6 Cars That Come This Close to Greatness
- Shopping for a Car This Weekend? We Can Help
- Declare Your Independence From Full Price: Best Fourth of July Car Deals
- Hate Stopping for Gas? The 2018 Volkswagen Atlas Isn't for You
More From Cars.com
2019 GMC Sierra 1500 Elevation Tops What's New on PickupTrucks.com
F-150 Diesel Fuel Economy Tops What's New on PickupTrucks.com
Our First Drive of the 2019 Ram 1500 Tops What's New on PickupTrucks.com