Consumer Review of the Week: 2016 Ford Flex
Ford's boxy, family-hauling Flex is a champ when it comes to road trips or taking half of the softball team to and from practice. Many media outlets have reported that Ford will stop making the wagonlike SUV in 2020. That's too bad, because many buyers find its generous cargo space and flexibility meets their needs.
Ttheb from Richmond writes:
"I had two Ford Freestyles back to back. What attracted me to the Flex was the similar interior to the Freestyle. I loved the Freestyles and I love the Flex. Had a wee bit of trouble adjusting to the somewhat wider turning radius and the added width, but there are enough safety features through the backup sensors and cross-traffic sensors to put me at ease. Absolutely love the Sync 3 [multimedia] system versus the old, slow, Microsoft-based software."
Get 2016 Ford Flex DetailsFind a 2016 Ford Flex Near You
We get millions of car shoppers to Cars.com each month, and they would benefit from your experiences, so please, review your own car here. We're giving you the megaphone, now tell the world what you think about your car, good or bad. Here's how you do it:
Go to our Reviews landing page and select the make, model and year of your car.
- On that page, click on the green "Write a Review" button.
- When you reach that page, offer your scores in the seven categories.
- Next, give your review a title.
- Add your comments (there is a 100-word minimum).
- Answer a few more questions.
- Tell us your screen name, city and state if you'd like, as well as your email address. We will only use your email to notify you of the status of your review (meaning, has it been accepted, etc.)
- Then, click the green "Submit Your Review" button, and you're good to go. You can also preview your review to see how it will look on the site.
Remember, other shoppers will thank you for your efforts.
Editor's note: Some comments have been edited to improve clarity.