Consumer Review of the Week: 2016 Audi Q5
Audi's best-selling model in the U.S., the Q5 compact SUV, continues to gain fans despite the lack of a redesign since its 2009 debut. Why? It provides good handling, satisfying acceleration, and a host of convenience and luxury features.
FamilyGuy315 of Los Angeles writes:
"It's a very well-made and safe small SUV. I drove several different SUVs, but it feels solid and handles very well. For a family of five, it's a very small SUV with almost no rear legroom for adults. I think the Audi Q5 would be an ideal SUV for a family of three. Trunk space is very limited and there isn't much space difference from the smaller Q3 model. The Premium trim with navigation was good enough for my family. When this lease is over, I will definitely upgrade to a Q7. This is my fourth Audi, and I have to say, what a car!"
Get 2016 Audi Q5 DetailsFind a 2016 Audi Q5 Near You
We get millions of car shoppers to Cars.com each month, and they would benefit from your experiences, so please, review your own car here. We're giving you the megaphone, now tell the world what you think about your car, good or bad. Here's how you do it:
- Go to our Reviews landing page and select the make, model and year of your car.
- On that page, click on the green "Write a Review" button.
- When you reach that page, offer your scores in the seven categories.
- Next, give your review a title.
- Add your comments (there is a 100-word minimum).
- Answer a few more questions.
- Tell us your screen name, city and state if you'd like, as well as your email address. We will only use your email to notify you of the status of your review (meaning, has it been accepted, etc.)
- Then, click the green "Submit Your Review" button, and you're good to go. You can also preview your review to see how it will look on the site.
Remember, other shoppers will thank you for your efforts.
Editor's note: Some comments have been edited to improve clarity.